Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lets Play


     Here is one of my latest creations. Ski pole, yellow gas pipe, hockey tape, ready rod, barel nuts and some lock tite. I have made enough mallets for a game, lets play. How do thursday nights sound? I am still working on finding an  official site to play but that should not stop us from playing at a parking lot or some back street somewhere. I have my eye on a few places. Does anyone have any ideas? Does anyone have any extra ski polls that they could part with so I could make more mallets? It would be good to have some extras for anyone that might just show up. It would be great to just get out and play some polo, but being stuck in the snow does not help things much. So the next best thing is watching the UK Bike Polo Championships, watch it here: http://www.vimeo.com/11455511

No comments: