Monday, June 28, 2010

We Are On The Map Now

Hi Guys,
I am going to see my parents this week and Dustin is racing moto cross. So that puts the President and the Vice President out of country so to speak. You guys could still get together if you wanted but I am not going to be hear to organize it. Perhaps we will have to come up with some plan in the future to make it easy for that to be organized. Down the road when there are more players we could do two nights a week for those who can not make it out to one day or the other.
In other news I have started a club for Lethbridge Polo Players and those who want to can join, just let me know and I will enter you in. Check it out at http://leagueofbikepolo.com/ . This puts us on the map, ha that is funny because we are on the map now, on the website, ha.
nathan

No comments: