Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Year Of Plenty













Good day all,
Well actually today was crappy. Nevertheless it is the year of plenty and I have the pictures to prove it. I am stocked with all kinds of mallet and bike making materials. First of all I know someone at Atco that has been very generous and has gone out of his way to supply me with the goods. Then there is a co-worker of mine that has found a mother load of ski poles... "and there is more where that came from"... who has also donated this first batch to me for the cause of polo. Finally a small mountain of bikes can be located on hwy 36 at the north east corner of Taber, Alberta. I like to think of it as a sort of mecca for poor bike polo pilgrims. You should have seen how many I got on the roof rack too. Ha. Some winter projects for sure and a summer one if I can get some wheels going on.
3.2.1. POLO!!!

No comments: