Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Year New Wheel Cover


Playing Polo makes me happy, so I made a happy wheel cover. It is a good thing too because the wheel that it is covering is kinda old-how many years I am not sure as it came from the bicycle mt.
If it were not for the great guys at Accent Cycle trueing it up I am sure that the wheel would not have been possible.
There may be an excess of zip ties holding things together as well. One day I will learn the ways of the wheel cover but for now I will just keep it simple.
There was a small number of people out for polo on Thursday but that is to be expected as there are only a small number of people that know about Bike Polo in Lethbridge. It was fun none the less, and it is good that I had the new cover on as Dustin had some hard shots.

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts
deflettori auto